https://www.newenglandtoflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/New-England-to-Florida-Logo.png 0 0 Jim Belletete https://www.newenglandtoflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/New-England-to-Florida-Logo.png Jim Belletete2013-12-01 08:02:412023-05-09 14:13:105 Easy Tips to Improve your Auto Transport Experience
You asked for it, and we delivered. Here it is…a simple list of 5 tips that can improve your auto transport experience exponentially. Without further ado, here they are!: 5 Easy tips to improve your auto transport experience
- Don’t Go For the Cheapest Quote!
- This is something that far too many people go for. If you go for a cheap quote, you’re probably going to get burned. The problem is that anyone can give you a cheap quote, but no one can get you cheap auto transport. It’s expensive and you get what you pay for
- Always Check Out the Credentials of an Auto Transport Company
- This is pretty straightforward. It’s also a standard for smart shopping of any type. Always make sure that the people you work with are reputable.
- Be Reasonable With Your Expectations
- Understand that auto transport involves some heavy duty logistical planning. It’s not easy to plan routes, and when things go wrong it can delay transport by a couple of hours.
- Figure Out What Kind of Service You Need Before Booking
- Figuring out what you need before you book is going to save you from a bunch of time and money. Get all your ducks in a row before you book! Cancellations can be expensive, and so can rescheduling a transport.
- Choose your Route Carefully
- Just because an auto transport company offers ‘door to door’ transport doesn’t mean your vehicle needs to be shipped directly to your door. You can choose any door you like for shipping, and in many cases making a slight adjustment can save you hundreds of dollars. Here’s an example. Say I live in Manhattan and I want to ship a car to myself. If I send it right to my apartment in Harold Square, it’s going to cost me about $1,000. If i try to ship the same car to Newark, however, it’ll only cost $800! Be smart about your route!